android
Old 10-05-2011, 06:54 PM

Lightbulb NWZ-E443 disassembly procedure

i just made a tutorial on how to disassemble your nwz-e443/e445 with less danger to damage it (this is not an official guide or service manual it's created by me and i have no responsibility of any damage use it at your own risk! i made all the steps till you get the engine module out of the housing if you just want to change the battery proceed till the step4
link:http://www.4shared.com/document/2Dqb...3wreckage.html

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-22-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
i just made a tutorial on how to disassemble your nwz-e443/e445 with less danger to damage it (this is not an official guide or service manual it's created by me and i have no responsibility of any damage use it at your own risk! i made all the steps till you get the engine module out of the housing if you just want to change the battery proceed till the step4
link:http://www.4shared.com/document/2Dqb...3wreckage.html
Really keen to open up & 'ventilate' my NWZ-E443 (it got accidentally dunked in a Starbucks!) - your tutorial seems no longer available ... The file link that you requested is not valid. can you help?

Thanks in advance

Robin ('RJ99')

Old 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM

Default It's an easy but

[QUOTE=RJ99;630589]Really keen to open up & 'ventilate' my NWZ-E443 (it got accidentally dunked in a Starbucks!) - your tutorial seems no longer available ... The file link that you requested is not valid. can you help?

Thanks in advance

Robin ('RJ99')
[/QUOTE

sorry but this guide and other useful stuff lost after an hdd damage; i cannot upload it again however as i remember there are 2 screws on the back and 4 more in the front covered by the joypad (play fwd rew etc) you have to carefully pull out the joypad by lifting it up with a credit card; be carefull insert the corner of the card in the gap between the joypad and the silver bezel and lift it up slowly as the duct tape that hold it is quite strong. remove the 4 screws, remove the silver bezel and gently pull out the engine assembly from the bottom case. You will need something like double-faced duct tape to stick the joypad again on the module.

Tags
disassembly, nwz-e443