android
Old 07-06-2013, 07:24 PM

Default Zune HD not charging correctly

I ordered a Zune HD through ebay which may not have been a great idea but from what I could tell it worked fine. It looks great however when I plug it in to charge it charges for about 15 seconds, then stops for about 5 then it resumes charging. Also the back becomes hot during the charge time. I really can't tell whats going on but I ordered a different cable from amazon as I have only been able to try with the cable that I was sent and the car charger that was sent with the Zune. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else had this problem? Please help me!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-06-2013, 11:52 PM

What power source do you have for the charger? A USB port on your computer or a Wall charger?
If it is charged using your USB-port make sure you have sufficient power to your computer to give full juice through the USB.
If it is a wall charger consider also checking the transformer if it provides enough power.
I've experienced similar issues with other devices when the power supply is not sufficient.
Trying another cable as you intend to do is also something I would recommend.
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^