android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen Vision W

Old 02-02-2014, 12:15 AM

Default real Creative IR remotes for Vision W - time sensitive

If you are looking for the actual Creative IR remote for your Zen Vision W, there is a seller on eBay listing a package of 4 items: the IR remote, a white cabled remote, a silver cable remote, and a pair of Creative ear buds. As of 02Feb2014 the buy now price is $29.99 with free shipping. I bought the package - the remote worked perfectly with both of my Vision W players. I am attaching the photo from the listing.

The seller name is pronethipma2006 and the eBay item number is 350974760758. There are 9 available, according to the current listing. I am not affiliated with the seller - I just thought this forum might be interested in the remote.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Creative IR remote for Vison W plus wired remotes.jpg (54.0 KB, 3 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-06-2014, 05:32 PM

Update: The white cable remote is the OEM Creative remote cable for the Zen Sleek. The remote works nicely with both the Vision W and the Vision M. The silver cabled remote has an unusual connector: a standard 3.5mm stereo plug and a 4-conductor blade molded together. its part number is M1PF1050453005275P. It will not fit any of the Zen Vision models.

Old 02-24-2014, 06:18 AM

(24Feb2014) FYI, the same seller has listed the bundle of Creative wireless and wired remotes again, item number 351007757810. Same items as I discussed in this thread.
The white wireless remote works very nicely with the Zen Vision W players.
(not affiliated with the seller in any way, shape or form. Just sharing Zen Vision W accessory availability information with the forum)

Tags
visio w ir remote