android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Player Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2013, 08:48 PM

Unhappy Samsung galaxy 5.0 problems. Should i considering replacing it?

Hello there i posted before asking for advice on a good pmp. i decided that i will not give up on my galaxy player 5.0 and will try to repair it however i need your help on diagnosis.

Here are my observations:
1. it was working fine the night before it started playing up
2. the next day when i tried to charge it (it was at 20% charge) it refused to charge and did not show it was charging. (tried with different compatible chargers)
3. when i switched it off it refused to turn back on when i tried to restart it and later that day, it switched on at its own accord and still refused to charge.
4. i reset it to manufaturer specs and still wouldn't budge
5. after connecting it to a pc it started to charge although it was not being recognised by the pc.
6. i then connected it to the stock charger it came with and it started charging. but is charged from 0% to 45% in 40 min. It is supposed to take 3hrs to fully charge.

is it because the battery is faulty? if so, where can i get one? or should i invest in the cowon X7? the 5.8 is too expensive but im still undecided.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
battery life problems, galaxy, galaxy player, galaxy player 5.0, problems with