android
Old 01-08-2007, 06:17 PM

Default The Back Button

Hi,

I ordered a Zen V Plus (8 GB). It's just got here. What I found different about it is the the scrolling stick is metal, not plastic, but I guess it's part of the 8 GB version.

My problem is that the play/pause button clicks when you push it but the back button makes no sound, and I don't know when I'm pushing it too hard. I don't know, I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

Does anyone have this "problem"? Is this just how it is?

Thank you.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-08-2007, 09:49 PM

The back button on my wife's 2G Zen V Plus is like this. You don't hear or feel the click as much as you do on the Play/Pause button (or on the back button on my Zen V Plus). I pointed this out to her and cautioned her not to go overboard pressing the button. It wasn't long before we both had a feel for how much pressure was required to use this control (not much).

Old 01-08-2007, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drspark61 View Post
The back button on my wife's 2G Zen V Plus is like this. You don't hear or feel the click as much as you do on the Play/Pause button (or on the back button on my Zen V Plus). I pointed this out to her and cautioned her not to go overboard pressing the button. It wasn't long before we both had a feel for how much pressure was required to use this control (not much).
I glad I'm not the only one. Yeah, there is actually small click when you push it but not as much as the play/pause button. It's nothing to fuss about, is it? I get really picky when it comes to things like this.

Old 01-21-2007, 02:26 AM

I also have the same problem. But I don't think mine clicks. But it works but I don't know.

Should I replace it? I've only got it for a day.