android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2013, 11:58 AM

Help seeking replacement for NWZ-E464

Hello

Just found the forum this morning. I'm looking to replace a missing E464 and am a little confused by the choices. Our whippet pup (the long-leggity little sob - literally) has apparently snagged my wife's mp3 player off of a tabletop and trotted it outside - just before a foot of snow fell. So, so-long E464.

The E464 at 8MB was plenty for our purposes and a fine little player. Thinking I'd simply buy a replacement of the same model, I discovered that things had changed since 2012. There is one listed on Amazon - but at $150.00 - which is too rich for my blood. I found two models at a mail-order photo supply that I'd like to ask about. One is NWZ-E474 @ $83.77 and another is the NWZ-E384 @ $58.00. I think I payed around $80.00 for the E464, and that's about the outside edge of where I want to go, price wise. Maybe $100.00.

What do ya'll think about these two models and/or do you have other suggestions? My goal is to replace the E464 with something similar (or maybe improved) at about this price. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
nwz-e384, nwz-e464, nwz-e474