android
Old 01-13-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Creative Zen V Plus vs Samsung T9

I've had my T9 for one week and although there are things about it I love I'm considering exchanging it for a Zen V Plus and hope some of you can share your experiences. Actual storage capacity on my T9 is 3.7gb; I expected a little wiggle room under the stated 4gb but 300mb worth?? How is the Zen V Plus in that regard? One thing I like about the T9 over the Sansa is the progressive search for things like audio books and podcasts, how is the Zen V Plus on that? The T9 has no marking feature like the start at X or whatever it's called on the Zen, can you use that on multiple tracks, and does it forget the marker after you've played it, or can you keep coming back to that spot if there is a particular song you like in the middle of a podcast for example? Seems the Zen V Plus has issues with the USB and charging it, has anyone bought/use AC adapters with any luck? I have a Zen Nano Plus and the line-in is pretty easy but I've read reviews complaining how difficult it is on the Zen V, is that true? Any other comments please share, thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]