android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Paper Clip Container For On-The-Go

I was recently on a four hour hike with my ZVM and approximately three hours in it froze. I didn't have a paper clip with me and I wasn't about to try and shove a stick in the reset hole, so I was without tunes for the rest of the hike.

Later that day I was writing a note with a Bic pen when It a solution for carrying around paper clips hit me. Using a wire cutter I cut a paper clip into several short, straight sections. I then took the ink tube and end cap off my Bic pen and cut it a little longer than the paper clip sections. I replaced the end cap and placed the paper clip sections inside. I then took another end cap off another Bic pen. It makes for a small, sealed tube with several "reset pushers" inside.

I Keep this in the bag that came with my ZVM (which I usually bring with me anyway) and I'll always have a way to reset my player. The best part is that my ZVM is protected from scratches caused by the paper clips and they are harder to lose. The best part is it costs about ten cents.

Works for me. Just thought I'd share.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]